6 & 7 July 2021, Christchurch Town Hall
Defining pathways to adaptation and value
The Summit brings farmers and producers from across the broad range of NZ’s primary industries together with policy makers, regulators and other key sector stakeholders from the primary industries value chain, from Iwi through to research and science communities, technologists and agribusiness marketers
This unique event provides a forum to hear a selection of world class experts delivering insights that will support and enable the sector to plan and prepare for its transition and adaptation to a sustainable future.
Themes for Summit include:
- Developing the primary sector workforce capacity and capability
- Creating partnerships to deliver innovation in the transition to a low carbon economy
- Investing in adaptation
- Deploying technology and innovation to solve complex challenges
- A road map towards achieving sustainable land use
- Regenerative agriculture in a New Zealand – science of belief system?
2020 Industry Attendance: