Celebrating the success of New Zealand Primary Industries and its supporters
6 July 2021, Airforce Museum of New Zealand, Christchurch
Join us at this occasion to shine a spotlight on the important role the primary sector plays in the economy and honour the most successful and innovative primary industry producers and supporters.
Drinks and reception: 6pm
Dinner starts: 7pm
- Outstanding Contribution to NZ’s Primary Industries
sponsored by Massey Ferguson
- Primary Industry Emerging Leader Award
sponsored by Lincoln University
- Primary Industries Producer Award
sponsored by Kotahi Logistics
- Primary Industry Innovation & Collaboration Project Award
sponsored by Norwood
- Primary Industries Science & Research Award
sponsored by Yashili Dairy
- Primary Industries Team Award
sponsored by BASF
- Primary Industries Champion Award
sponsored by Federated Farmers
The Award’s objectives are to:
- • Increase awareness of the important role that the primary sector plays in the economy
- • Identify and reward the most successful and innovative primary sector operators
- • Promote New Zealand’s primary sector role models, to stimulate greater involvement and interest in the primary sector from graduates, investors, politicians and the media.
The Primary Industries NZ Summit Awards are open to individuals, teams and companies from any producer groups working within the primary sector or in support of the primary sector.
The Primary Industries NZ Summit Awards brings together supportive and active participants in New Zealand’s primary sector businesses, suppliers and government agencies.
Along with national recognition as a Primary Industries leader and success story, our winners receive:
- • Editorial exposure via the Federated Farmers media channels, including ‘The Country’ website.
- • Networking opportunities with other export and business leaders at the Awards Dinner
- • An award to keep and a customized ‘award winner’ crest for website and online promotional use.
All finalists are invited to attend the Primary Industries Awards Dinner for the presentation in Christchurch on 6 July 2021, at the Airforce Museum of New Zealand.
The Primary Industries New Zealand Awards are open to individuals, teams and companies from any producer groups working within the primary sector or in support of the primary sector. Award entrants must work for a New Zealand based organisation
or primary industry sector. Team entries must also have at least one New Zealand based team member.
Entries open: Monday, 15th February 2021
Entry & Submission deadline: Monday 26th April 2021
Finalists Announced: Friday 28th May 2021
Primary Industries Awards & Gala Dinner: 6 July 2021
All finalists will be given a complimentary ticket to attend the Awards dinner at the Airforce Museum of New Zealand. Finalists will need to cover their own travel and accommodation costs if required.