Celebrating the success of New Zealand Primary Industries and its supporters
Join us at this occasion to shine a spotlight on the important role the primary sector plays in the economy and honour the most successful and innovative primary industries’ producers and supporters. Purchase tickets to the Primary Industries NZ Awards dinner here.
- Primary Industry Team Award – sponsored by Primary ITO
- Primary Industry Science & Research Award- sponsored by Yashili Dairy
- Primary Industry Innovation & Collaboration Project Award- sponsored by Norwood
- Primary Industry Chief Executive Award- sponsored by Lincoln University
- Primary Industry Champion Award- sponsored by Federated Farmers
- Outstanding Contribution to Primary Industries NZ- sponsored by Massey Ferguson
For category detail and entry click here
The Award’s objectives are to:
- Increase awareness of the important role that the primary sector plays in the economy
- Identify and reward the most successful and innovative primary sector operators
- Promote New Zealand’s primary sector role models, to stimulate greater involvement and interest in the primary sector from graduates, investors, politicians and the media.
The Primary Industries NZ Summit Awards are open to individuals, teams and companies from any producer groups working within the primary sector or in support of the primary sector.
The Primary Industries NZ Summit Awards brings together supportive and active participants in New Zealand’s primary sector businesses, suppliers and government agencies.
Along with national recognition as a Primary Industries leader and success story, our winners receive:
- Editorial exposure via the Federated Farmers media channels, including ‘The Country’ website.
- Networking opportunities with other export and business leaders at the Awards Dinner
- An award to keep and a customized ‘award winner’ crest for website and online promotional use.
All finalists are invited to attend the Primary Industries Awards Dinner for the presentation in Wellington on 24 June 2020, at Te Papa.
The Primary Industries New Zealand Awards are open to individuals, teams and companies from any producer groups working within the primary sector or in support of the primary sector. Award entrants must work for a New Zealand based organisation or primary industry sector. Team entries must also have at least one New Zealand based team member.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a part of the celebrations.
Entries open: Monday, 20 January 2020
Entry & Submission deadline: Monday, 30 March 2020
Finalists Announced: Friday, 1 May 2020
Primary Industries Awards & Gala Dinner: Wednesday, 24 June 2020 at Te Papa Tongawera
All finalists will be notified via email prior to the announcement on 24 April 2020. All finalists will be given a complimentary ticket to attend the Awards dinner at Te Papa. Finalists will need to cover their own travel and accommodation costs if required.